Sunday, January 8, 2012

Giving In

I have come to the realization that this little man is going to make his appearance whenever he is ready and I need to be patient. From my last post you all know that I am not patient at all, so this is becoming increasingly difficult every day. But I am surrendering to the baby...

I have accepted the fact that this little man is not going to show up a single day earlier than he is ready no matter how much spicy food I eat or squats I do. The more I think about it the more I realize I don't want him to come until he is ready. He is staying in for a reason and I need to let him cook until he is ready. After all the most important thing to me is that our son comes out healthy, so I am going to let him and the doctors decide when the best time is.

The next several days or weeks until this little one arrives will consist of cuddle time with my husband and as much relaxation time as I can squeeze in. Once the baby arrives I know Ted and I won't have the time to just relax and enjoy each others company the way that we have been able to, so I want to enjoy that as much as possible before we officially become parents. We are ready for the little man to make his much anticipated appearance anytime now, but until then I am just going to relax and let things happen.

1 comment:

  1. And watch "Caddyshack." That's how Meghann was born - she was laughed out. :)

    ReplyDelete