Monday, January 16, 2012

Just one more day?

Here I am January 16th, the day before my son's due date and still very pregnant. Every one I talked to thought that I would go early because my belly is so big (never say that to a pregnant lady by the way), but nope here I am almost to my due date. I am honestly at the point where I feel like I am going to have to be induced because NOTHING is happening on its own.

My ten year old sister Jett was guessing that the baby's birthday would be January 20th, the same as hers, and now I am thinking she was the closest all along. This little guy is in there for the long run, he is just super comfortable.

Maybe I am wrong but I am guessing its going to be at least another week possibly two until my Dr will induce me and that's when this little dude will arrive! Trying to hold on to that last little bit of patience that must be within me somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great, keeping that baby safe and healthy! Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must be so happy and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete