Sunday, December 4, 2011

3 to 6 weeks

On Tuesday I will be 34 weeks pregnant!! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by, I feel like it was just yesterday that I screamed upstairs to Ted that I was pregnant after reading the positive pregnancy test. I still don't think it has hit me all the way that in just a few short weeks I am going to be a mother AAAAAHHHHH!

I am beyond excited to meet my little man, and surprisingly the closer that I get to delivery the less nervous I am about it, I mean he has to come out some how. I think the constant discomfort and ever present back pain are making labor sound pretty good these last couple weeks ha ha. Just three weeks from now I will be full term at 37 weeks, so pretty much I could go into labor any time after that.

I am just hoping that I don't go into labor on Christmas, I will be spending the weekend down in Denver with my family and I really want to deliver at my hospital with the doctor I have been seeing my whole pregnancy. I know that even if i do go into labor while in Denver that I could probably make it the one hour drive back to Fort Collins to my hospital of choice, but I just love to worry (I feel my day is incomplete if I don't worry about something).

Babies room is almost ready, still needs decorations, and I need a few other little things before he arrives but I am having my shower in two weeks so I am trying to hold off buying the last few things until after that.

Well that's pretty much the update on whats been going on... until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment