Friday, December 16, 2011

Working Mother

I am 35 weeks 3 days pregnant today!! Over the last weeks it has really hit me just how pregnant I am. Moving around has become increasingly difficult and sleeping through the night is just a funny thought. I think what is making this part of my pregnancy harder than anything else is work.

For those of you who don't know what I do.... I work an in home care agency for seniors coordinating the schedules. This week my company purchased one of our local competitors which increased our client base by about 25%. Needless to say this has been an insanely stressful time at work and I find that working at such a stressful job while 8 months pregnant is very difficult.

Don't get me wrong I love my job most days, and I love the company I work for but sometimes trying to handle this amount of work is just too much for this pregnant lady. I honestly don't know how people do it, pregnancy is a full time job of its own. Maybe this is just preparation for how busy and exhausted I am going to be one the little man arrives :)

I am really looking forward to my weekend! Just one more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment