Thursday, November 24, 2011

Today I am thankful for

Since today is Thanksgiving its most appropriate that I would write about all the things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband who is the most wonderful man I have ever known and who I love more than anything.
I am thankful for my son who will be here before I know it.
I am thankful that I have had a very healthy pregnancy and my son is growing big and strong!
I am thankful for my wonderful parents
I am thankful for all of my brothers and sisters, in-laws included
I am thankful for my wonderful friends who love me despite my craziness (and partially because of it)
I am thankful that I have a good paying job, and great job secruity
I am thankful that my boss is very supportive of me starting a family
I am thankful that I have two very adorable and loving puppies
I am thankful for the many essentials in my life that are considered luxuries in other parts of the world
I am thankful for all the opportunities that have been given to me in my life that have made me the person I am today
I am thankful that I live close enough to my family that I get to spend this wonderful holiday with them.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment