Monday, September 26, 2011

just an update

Last week we went to our monthly check up and baby is doing wonderfully!!!! His heart rate is good and the results from his anatomy scan we had a few weeks ago showed that he is growing healthy and just like he should. Just puts me at ease to know that right now our son is growing and developing into a healthy little baby.
 He is getting stronger and stronger with his little kicks. At least a couple times per day he kicks me so hard I gasp because he startled me. Before I was pregnant the idea of a baby moving inside me freaked me out!!!! But now its the opposite, when I don't feel him it freaks me out. I actually prefer the moments that can feel him kicking around in there compared the moments that I can't. If it wasn't for feeling him move around I would absolutely hate pregnancy.
Every one says that the second trimester is the easiest, but my back and or my hips hurt almost every day and dealing with heart burn has become a regular struggle. I am still exhausted all the time and I am sure my husband is so tired of me complaining about how tired I am, not to mention he is bored hanging out at home with me I am sure.  Well soon enough we will have a son and we won't have any time to be bored any more.
Just four more months and our little man will be here and then I will have a whole new set of complaints to deal with, but I will have my son!

3 comments:

  1. I know you're not a fan of milk, but if you drink a small glass right before you go to bed that will help the heartburn. For me it eased it enough so I could fall asleep. Also tums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love you and your complaining! Plus you still let me go out to trivia, so being home other nights doesn't bother me at all! Thanks for growing a baby in you, Baby!

    ReplyDelete