Monday, September 12, 2011

Not Allowed

Just for fun I thought I would create a list of all the things I have heard to stay away from while you are pregnant, some are valid, others are just crazy. Ill let you decide for your self.

1. Alcohol
2. soft cheeses such as brie and queso fresco
3. lunch meat unless its heated up first
4. hot dogs 
5. hot tubs
6. Bath tubs over 100 degrees
7. face wash (seriously people come on)
8. moving furniture (I am OK with this one)
9. dying your hair
10. most seafood
11. sushi
12. cat liter
13. most household cleaners (this one I like because now Ted cleans the bathrooms!!!)
14. pumping your own gas 
15. caffeine
16. Sleeping on your back
17. Laying on your stomach
18. weight bearing exercise
19. wearing make up
20. most medications, including Aleeve, cold medicine, most allergy medications, pain killers, a lot of antibiotics.
21. Sports, including; bike riding, jet skiing, sky diving, soccer, basketball, football, hockey, any team sport where you might get bumped into etc.


Those are the big ones I hear about a lot. Some of those are totally valid but others are ridiculous. I think some one out there is just making this stuff up to validate the desire to be lazy during pregnancy. This pretty much cuts you off from doing much other than just kicking back and watching TV. sounds boring to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment