Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Almost third trimester???Really!!!

I just realized how long it has been since I have updated my blog. I started this blog as a place to document my journey through motherhood and so far I am doing a horrible job. I am going to blame it on the fact that I have been truly exhausted... so here is an update:

- Baby boy is doing great, he weighs about 2 lbs already and is very healthy
- I was in urgent care about a week ago for some abdominal cramps but it was just a simple infection that a dose of antibiotics cured right up
- I passed my glucose test meaning that I DO NOT have gestational diabetes which is absolutly wonderful.
- this is my last week in my 2nd trimester. I can't believe that in three months I am actually going to meet  our son!
- I have been sleeping like crap, but I hear that I will miss this sleep once the baby arrives
- Ted's cousin came into town a few weeks ago and brought us so many wonderful baby items including : clothes enough for this boy until he is 2, strollers, car seat, bouncy chair, a nice crib, rocking chair, and a cradle. Its just so amazing that they have been so genrous. Now I just need to set the room up!!!
- Our families have been so amazingly supportive for us, its just great to know that our families and friends are behind us 100%.  Its refreshing to know that our son is going to have so many people who love him.
- we are thinking to have a will put together before he arrives, not because we have anything of value but because we want to make sure that if anything happens to us both that the people we want will be the ones raising our son (more on that later)

thats just a quick update of everything that is going on right now. Ill try to better about keeping every one udpated.

No comments:

Post a Comment