Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Little Man

Now that we know we are having a little boy the excitement has grown exponentially. I cannot wait to meet my son. I am starting to by adorable little boy clothes because I just cant control myself. The thought that Ted and I get to meet our son in a couple of months is just amazing! I love him so much already I just can't wait to see him in person.
I also love to see how excited Ted is about the idea that he is going to be a father! Its just getting more exciting every day. Its still earlier enough in the pregnancy that I am not worried about the pain of labor yet, I am just enjoying the idea of being a mother to my son! What a wonderful feeling.
Just a few items i couldn't resist buying for my little man!


1 comment:

  1. don't worry about labor honey, it's over and then you get a lifetime with your child.

    ReplyDelete