Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sisterly Love

As I have mentioned before we recently moved in next door to my parents which also means we moved in next door to my little sisters too. They always keep things interesting for sure.Living in Fort Collins one of the things I felt like I was missing out on was seeing my little sisters grow up so its great being close to them now.

I take the two older girls to school every morning on my way to work which gives us a great chance to catch up. And all the girls  love to come over and help with Elliot, which is so great to have them entertain him, he loves his aunties! They also call me to ask if they can come over and clean my house or poop scoop the yard, my answer is always YES!!!!! Having them around is really awesome.

Tonight my parents went out and the girls came to spend the evening with us, they argued for 15 minutes about to watch after Elliot went to bed, and still couldn't decide what to watch. Ted came in with what I thought was a wonderful suggestion... Pete and Pete (one of our favorite shows from when we were kids). The girls were reluctant when they saw the outdated clothes the characters were wearing but  soon the room became quiet and the girls  really got into the show.  I love being able to share the things that I loved when i was a kid with my little sisters!


No comments:

Post a Comment