Sunday, April 1, 2012

Going back to work

In just over two weeks I will have to venture back to work and the very idea nearly brings me to tears just thinking about it. While Ted is counting down the days until he gets to stay home with Elliot I am dreading what is to come. Even though I know he will be staying home with his dad the very though of being away from Elliot for 10 hours breaks my heart into pieces.
Ted has been great about giving me time out by myself for a few hours whenever I need it so it's not like I have never left him but I have never been away from him for more than three hours. This week I am going to practice leaving him for a few hours longer just so I can get used to the feeling.
I know that I have to work to support our family but honestly I was really hoping that I would win the mega millions so that Ted, Elliot and I could all spend more time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment