Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wiggles

     Last time I wrote on here I was way over being pregnant and all the restrictions that pregnancy has placed on my life. And while I am still feeling that somewhat, a new development has really brightened my outlook.
     Over the last week or so I kept thinking I felt the baby moving but then I would doubt myself and assume it must have been really weird gas. Well a few days ago I had an undeniable poke, that right a baby poke. It felt kind of like a few kernels of popcorn popping inside of me, it was kind of funny to feel. At first I didn't even think that was the baby, but then I thought about it some more "if it wasn't the baby moving in there then what could it be?" So I had to accept the fact that I finally have a wiggly baby growing inside of me.
      I had been really anxious. excited about feeling the baby for the first time, I was scared that I wouldn't like the way that it felt. It turns out that its actually pretty cool, now I find myself wishing that I could feel it more often. So far I have only felt it a couple times a day for the last few days!
      Feeling our baby move inside of me has made this whole experience more real to me, and honestly more exciting .I love how excited my mom and my oldest sister were when I told them I could feel the baby moving, it made me so happy! I just love how supportive my family and Ted's family is being through this process. Ted and I just can't wait to meet our baby, 5 more months really seems like a long time.





No comments:

Post a Comment